We are Sarajevo based audit company that provides audit, tax and advisory services to help organizations mitigate risks arising from the dynamic and challenging business environments. Our services are of the highest quality and we assist organizations in developing added value to their businesses and improving their market competitiveness.
MERFI is licensed to operate in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Republic of Srpska and Brčko District and it has the insurance policy in the amount of BAM 500,000 for any damage that could possibly be caused by the lack of our professionalism or by misuse.
MERFI auditors and accountants are members of the Union of Accountants, Auditors and Financial Workers of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina. The Union is IFAC Associate Member and Member of the Federation of European Accountants.
MERFI is one of the founders of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Chamber of Auditors.
In April 2011, MERFI became Correspondent Company of the Russell Bedford International Network for Bosnia and Herzegovina. Starting with August 2014 we are a member of the British Business Club and the UK Trade & Investment.
MERFI has significant experience, in particular referring to:
- Statutory audits of financial statements
- Compliance audits
- Performance audits
- Equity audits
- Privatization audits
- Special audits
- Project monitoring and evaluations
- Business analysis
- Development of business and financial recovery plans
- Companies value assessments
- Business and tax advisory
- Establishment of internal controls and business processes
- Implementation of IFRS and IAS
- Merger and acquisition counseling
- Tax advisory services
- Assistance services to clients in disputes with tax authorities
- Transfer pricing studies